strategic clarity. time well spent.
Sage Solutions is a consulting firm that facilitates strategic clarity and ensures that your time with your team is well spent. When you work with Sage Solutions, you are not buying an ‘off-the-shelf’ product. You are investing in a relationship, out of which come customized solutions that are designed to move your organization in the direction you want to go.
Based on more than 20 years of experience collaborating with organizations committed to social good, we offer:
Wiser By Choice is for busy, curious people who want to stay relevant and connected but who don’t have time to read all the business books they’d like to, or to apply the lessons from the ones they have read. It’s like a book club where you don’t have to read the books, because I’ve read them for you!
Are you curious what your “stakeholders” think, but aren’t sure where to start? Our stakeholder engagement planning e-course is designed to give you the skills, tools and confidence to design more effective and meaningful engagement opportunities.
Learn how to stay on track when you’re off script. Nimble: Off Script but Still On Track, is available on Amazon.
If you’ve ever planned a meeting that’s gone way differently than you anticipated, and you wish you’d handled it better, this book is for you.
Add our free nimble facilitation and planning resources to your toolkit.
FREE clarity coaching call
New subscribers to our mailing list will benefit from a FREE 20-minute “clarity coaching” call. Sign up now to receive the latest news, promotions and upcoming events.
Benefits of working with Sage Solutions…
- Clarity – see through the fog
- Efficient use of time – experience well-run meetings worth the investment
- Navigation – get there from here
- Wisdom – get sound advice
- Reliable evidence – have confidence in the information shaping your decisions
- Simplicity – make things less complicated
- Inclusion – listen to all relevant voices
- Enhanced skills – become better at what you already do
- Enjoyment – ensure the process is engaging not boring