Our workshops can take your team’s skills to the next level
- Sessions are available on-demand and can be customized to meet your objectives, schedule and budget.
- Workshops may also be available as presentations for upcoming meetings or conferences.
- Ongoing team coaching is available to sustain your learning.
- Contact us for workshop pricing and other details →
Self Deployed: Practical Strategic Planning for Solopreneurs
This one day workshop equips solopreneurs for accelerated success by helping you to focus on the results that truly matter to you this year. Click here to learn more.Our new strategic planning workshop provides:
- Professionally facilitated strategic planning workshop with other solopreneurs.
- Easy-to-use visual monitoring tool to track your progress against targets important to you.
- Monthly 30-minute mentoring calls for one year to ensure you stay on track.
- An active community of other solopreneurs with whom to sharpen your practice and celebrate your successes.
When & Where
Friday, January 12, 2018
9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Guelph Civic Museum, 52 Norfolk Street
For more information or to register, please contact us.
Prepare your board to be amazing. This half-day customized investment provides orientation for new members, develops a shared understanding of an effective board member’s role, and sets a unified direction for the upcoming year.
Creative CollaborationExperience how to create conditions that will optimize your team’s collective creativity, and have fun doing it. Creative Collaboration transforms the latest multi-disciplinary evidence on team creativity into an engaging, interactive half-day retreat. This workshop is suitable for groups of 6-16 and can be combined with another half-day session for a memorable, full-day, team-building experience at a discounted rate.
An introduction to the core competencies of facilitation, modelled through the use of multiple engaging facilitation techniques grounded in adult learning. This workshop is available in a one-day or two-day format.
Problem Solving Under Pressure
Challenge your team to leverage its strengths and turn constraints into advantages. Apply what you learn during a live escape adventure at Guelph’s Exitus Escape Rooms. This workshop is suitable for groups of 6-16 and can be combined with another half-day session for a memorable, full-day, team-building experience at a discounted rate.
Run Better Meetings
We’ve all wasted time in weakly planned, poorly led meetings. Life’s too short. This two-hour practical session will equip you with the tools and techniques you need to run (or even participate in) more engaging and productive meetings.
Team Time Tune-Up
Make the most of your time with your people. You will leave this two-hour session having learned, witnessed and practiced 10 proven strategies for optimizing the use of the limited time you have with your team.
What our clients say…
“Rebecca brought a great combination of facilitation skill mixed with an appropriate amount of theory to help shape the outcome, which is a terrific blueprint to use throughout the months to come to continuously improve as a board.”
Board Chair, YMCA-YWCA of Guelph